Monday 23 December 2013

A Chronology Series

Hello, I am the author of the Chronology series of books, which I am slowly releasing.  These books will provide a detailed timeline of events of British History (With a few interesting titbits from outside our isles) which will provide a useful reference for both amateur and professional historians.  My two books so far are...

Twenty Two Turbulant Years 1639-1661
- Covers the English Civil Wars and the Commonwealth period.

A Chronology of the House of Tudor
- Covers the years from 1485 and the battle of Bosworth Field, to 1603 and the death of Queen Elizabeth I.

The Anglo Saxons (1001-1066). and The House of Normandy (1066-1154). The next to be published early in 2014.

With this blog I will be sharing interesting facts from either my previous works or my upcoming works as I discover them.  For example, Today's interesting fact is...

In 1526 Gunsmith Mastro Bartolomeo Beretta establishes the Beretta Gun company which will still be in buisness in the 21st century, making it one of the worlds oldest corporations.

No comments:

Post a Comment